We find some of the most fantastic leather jackets out in the thrift and consignment world, but they are usually there for a reason. Being a leather jacket owner for years, one thing I truly know is warmth, protection, and proper fit is the satisfying formula. In our design studio, we try to address as many issues as we find with the fit first and for most. Length of sleeves, underarm bulk, bulky in the back, shoulders fit but the front doesn’t close…… so many ways good leather can be given up on. One leather jacket at a time, we are creating a better fit and more satisfying world. We do custom if you have a jacket you love but need creative solutions to make it work.
- Mediumweight Brown Leather
- Brass Rings and Rivets
- Asymmetrical buttoned closure
- Organically shaped patches
- Handmade in Asheville NC USA
- Spot wash by hand. Hang dry. Use sun and RP Dragon Mist to disinfect.
Length: 18.5″ & 25.5″